Taking instaflex for knee pain with blood sugar

I am 70 years old and . I have knee pain . I am taking instaflex. . My blood sugar goes up. I was wondering it is from instaflex or my diet .
Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
ingredients of Instaflex or not proven or disproven regarding the in efficiency in reducing knee pain by a standard study. However you can use them if you don't phase any side effects.in your case the raise in blood sugars can be either due to drug you are taking or improper diet if you are having.Intaflex has carbohydrates as per some sources and so this can explain the rise in your blood group sugars.advise you to follow strict diet and check your blood sugars again. You should also get HbA1c tested to know the fluctuation of sugars in the past 3 months.