Taking ibuprofen for severe headache and sinus. Should I take any other medication ?

I have been to the doctors three times in past three weeks. All of a sudden. I got severe headaches, nose and eyes that that hurt. Have taken ibuprofen, and two weeks of antibiotics , have had exray which showed sinus clear. Am now just taking ibuprofen which stops the pain, but still nose and eyes hurt if I don t take pills . Never had sinus trouble - could it also be my eyes - doctor said I have cataracs. Am 68 yrs old - no health problems except for this. Am now living in South Africa near ocean where many folks have sinus problems. Am going back to states in two weeks to visit my family and will also see my doctor. Can I do anything else for the next two weeks beside take the pain plls??
Wed, 18 May 2011