Taking atorvastatin, digoxin, allopurinol, bisoprolol , furosemide , ramipril , rivaroxaban . Can take paracetamol for sore elbow to get sleep?

my father in law is on atorvastatin 80mg once daily; digoxin 250mg once daily; allopurinol 100mg x 2 once daily; bisoprolol 5mg once a day; furosemide 20mg twice daily; furosemide 40mg twice daily; ramipril 1.25mg once daily and rivaroxaban 20mg once daily. Can he have 500mg paracetamol for a sore elbow so that he can get some sleep before seeing a Dr in the morning to get some penicillin for it?
Fri, 15 Nov 2013