Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Taking antibiotics for ear infection. Have vertigo. Treatment?

I have infection problem in my both ears from my childhood & taking antibiotics on need basis but I could not get rid of this infection. When I stop to take antbiotics my ears get infected with in 10-15 days. Some doctors say that this is due to flu problem & some say that this is due to some allergy . Now i have been diagnosed vertigo and my life is going more terrible, plz suggest treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCm,
As your problem is for long time and get symptomatic treatment off an on.
It is better to consult ENT specialist and get your ears examined thoroughly.
Vertigo is due to problem in your ears.
After examination and investigations go for proper treatment for proper period.
This will cure your ear problem.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor