Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Taking amree for irregular period and trying to conceive. Missed period. Pregnant?

hi my self sujatha i have irregular periods problem like more then 35or 45day for every month and also try for concive but not concive i alredy mat gyn she priscrib amree plus capsuls and docosa-fm also i takeing this tablet from the november but still not i get my peiord and i already check the prgnence test through urine but that also negetive pls advice what step i should take
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2016
Hello Sujatha,
First of all, do a blood test for beta hcg to confirm or exclude pregnancy.
If you get negative result again,then possible reasons of irregular period like hormonal imbalance, stress/ anxiety,ovarian cyst, thyroid problem,wt gain/extreme loss,irregular eating habits etc. are needed to be ruled out properly.
Here you need some investigation to rule out underlying pathology by USG pelvis,Thyroid profile, LH/ FSH, Blood estrogen & progesterone level etc. So consult with your doctor and take suggestive measures.
To conceive in high percentage, your period would be always regular so that ovulation occurs in correct time.
Avoid stress, take healthy diet with iron & folic acid supplements, control body wt and need proper sleep.
If you need further consultation with me,then you can visit
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 29 Oct 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor