Taking Mirtazapine 15 mg. Unable to sleep, increased dose. Getting stressed out, tension headaches. Cure?

I have started taking Mirtazapine about 3 weeks ago on a low dose of 15mg, after 8-9 days I had to go on 30mg and since I have NOT slept well at all It seems like I have to readjust myself constantly in the night, leaving me feeling like I haven t slept at all, this is making me stress out and I have a Horrible Tension headache in the lower right side of my head behind my ear that hasn t gone away for three days... Anyone else dealing with that? I am calling the DR tomorrow to make an appointment..
Thu, 7 Mar 2013