Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Taking Librax for IBS. Want an alternative for Norflox

I am 33 and have had the condition of IBS since teenage which I have been regulating with diet and excercise and a lot of Norflox TZ doses.I had taken a course of Librax about 5 years back.Helped things for a while but not a permanent solution I realised. I would like to know what is an alternative to Norflox TZ and more gentle on the intestines.This condition is killing me! My immunity is low which kickstarts all other problems of low energy, extreme lows and depression . Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
anibiotics is not answer to ibs
find cause
ibs is due to chronic irritation of mucosa of gi tract with one or more of common food we take
get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana rice nuts egg eliminate one or more foods positie and get results in few week
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor