Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Taking Inderal, Flurin tablet why my headache persists still. I have migraine also

I am 35 years old suffering from migraine almost now for 14 years, have udnergone all sort of treatment. from the last 8 days i am having continuous headache and its so bad that even i have cervical pain on my neck down to mu shoulders. i have also got done my MRI done almost 2 years back and the doctors concluded ts acute migraine. I went to the doc yesterday as i had a sudden pain on the left side of my body even pain in my chest . the ECG is normal. the doctor prescribed me Inderal, Flurin and also Zolmist spray which i have taken since yesterday but the ehadache persists.... please help... what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,

Pain killers are never a solution for your migraine, and in these 14 yrs you must have experienced it, if you are really looking for a permanent cure for your solution than you should switch to Homeopathy, it is the best guaranteed treatment for migraine, as it will not work as a painkiller, but will cure the root cause of the problem and will give you a permanent relief from migraine, people waste lots of time in curing migraine with painkillers which make there condition more chronic, so now it is better to switch to Homeopathy.
For more info mail us at or visit us at
Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor