Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Taking Glyciphage for diabetes. Difficulty getting erect penis. Why?

HI I am taking Glyciphage 1000 mg after food and before food glizid -8 in the morning as wel siotone and in the evening glizid -8 before food and after food Glyciphage 500mg. I am 40 years male and my diabetic is normal but when I go to sex ,my penis does not erect and it takes long time to erect my penis why? please answer me.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are known diabetic and on oral anti diabetic medication.You are facing a problem of delayed erection .Diabetes is one of the main known reasons for erectile dysfunction.Have you checked your Blood sugar Levels frequently to asses whether your diabetes is under control or not.Please get it checked frequently. Practice some yoga and meditation Do some moderate exercise and spent more time in arousal All these things will help you in achieving good erection and improve quality of sperm.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor