Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Taking FSH injections and clomofene tab for infertility problem. Not getting cure. Any solution?

hello sir, I have a problem of infertility . Iam taking FSH injections from 6months and along with that iam taking clomofene tablets also. But when i went for scanning they were telling follicle size is only 12mm. 6 times same thing happened. And i have thyroid problem also but its in control. Iam taking thyroup-75mg. iam 28 years old. This is the 18th month of my marriage. I have irregular periods also. please find me one solution sir please
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

You need to find out the cause of irregular periods and treat it accordingly before taking treatment foe infertility.

Only way to increase the size of follicle is to start HMG in your treatment schedule.
Consult the same with your Gynaecologist.

Star folic acid tablets, healthy diet, moderate exercise and stress free lifestyle

Wish you good luck,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Fri, 8 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor