Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Taking Eltroxin, Bigomet. History of miscarriage. How to conceive?

hi doctor i just want to know that last august 2012 i met with miscarriage but after that i am taking bigomet sr 500 mg twice a day and in early morning i am taking eltroxin 25mg with empty stomach these two medication i am taking now my question is from last three months we are trying to concieve a child but it dosen t so please can you tell me what to do mentioned two medicine is continouing from august 2012 to till date.... i am so much frustrated as my marriage is of 2.5 years and my age is 27 and height is 5 5 inches and weight is 80.....please reply as soon as possible.....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) You are overweight which is a problem for conception. Please start diet and excercise to loose weight and increase conception chances and decreasing abortion chances.

2) Bigomet might be given to you for PCOS by your doctor i guess. Continue if so.

3) Eltroxin has been prescribed for hypothyroidism. Get level of TSH tested to see if medicine dose needs to be adjusted.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up query you have.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor