Taking Duromine. Feeling excessively hungry. Due to menstrual flow?

Hi, I am on my third day taking Duromine ( Phentermine ) 30mg and I have been experiencing some of the common symptoms associated with taking this eg headache , lightheadedness , dry mouth however I have had ZERO reduction in appetite! I am starving constantly and stopping myself from eating but I have massive hunger pains every 2 hours or so. I am drinking over 2litres of water a day but even this isn t keeping me full. I am currently menstrating and wondering whether this is why I am hungry? Could my appetite be increased because of this and this is why they are not working or should I go back to my gp to get a 40mg prescription? Everyone else on duromine has to force themselves to eat and even forget to eat because they have such little appetite and I m the complete opposite and starving! I m very confused!
Wed, 6 Mar 2019