Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Taking Duolution for irregular menstruation. Gradual weight loss. Will it affect married life?

hi i m 22 years old and unmarried.Im taking Duolution L tablets for irregular menstruation cycle and it is more than 10 days in a months. my weight is reducing gradually. Now im 46 kg only.wil it affect my marriage life? Can you pls suggest any other good tablets for regular cycles since i could find out many side offects for duolution tablet.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi snehathekkedath,

i have gone through your question ,
Duolution L (=levonorgestrel + ethinylestradiol ) though works effectively for irregular menstruation does have side effects which includes weight loss , disturbance of appetite, etc. I dont recommend using this drug for long time.
It wont have any affect on your marriage life so you need not worry about it .
I suggest you to consult a gynecologist nearby for further guidance.
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor