Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Taking DUB-5, krimson for irregular period. How long should I continue?

My wife is 36 years old,having 2 boy children 12 & 8 yrs.I do not have periods for more than 2 months. so i took Secam-D and Secam-P for 3 days O.D. after it Period started. From 15th day I took Tab. MODUS for 10 days B.D.2 days later again period started.then from 1st day i took KRIMSON-35 for 21 days.But menstrual flow continued with spotting all time . and still continued inspite of taking TRANSOSTAT-MF. Then I took DUB-5 for 5 days, that stopped flow, but when I stopped taking DUB-5 The flow again started after 2 days.What s the problem? should I take medicine always or is there any other medicine?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Krimson 35 is mostly used to treat PCOD ( a condition with irregular periods,due to lac of ovulation)
DUB 5 is mostly used for controlling excessive bleeding in menses/ Endometrosis.
Is your diagnosis of DUB is confirmed? Has hormonal assay/ endometrial biopsy been done?
If it is so any oral contraceptive with estrogen,progesteron combination taken cyclically would help.
You can consult a Gynecologist for physical examination,investigations& prescription of suitable drug.
Answered: Sat, 30 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor