Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Taking Calcitonin, Lycopodium for calcified foci in the right lobe of liver. Any homeopathy remedy?

I am 47 years old man. My whole abdomen USG shows i) There is a calcified foci in the right lobe of liver ii) Calcification is seen in Prostate. I am using Calcitonin , Lycopodium and Sabal serelota. What should I do now.whether it is curable by homoeopathic medicine in how many days/months. Please help me out by your valuable suggestion/advice. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  292
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi....sad to know that you are having these pathologies and your homoeopath is not giving you a proper medicine....homoeopathy is a science based on genetics and its wrong to give more than a single medicine at a can push your disease to a higher level and you may get a new disease after this....consult a good classical homoeopath,who can give you a holistic treatment,which is real homoeopathy...donot use any homoeopathic combination or patent medicine available in market on the name of homoeopathy....right homoeopathic cure to your disease will yield very fast......i wish you a safe and soon recovery...
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor