Taking Acyclovir and Zeptrigen. Have herpetic gingivo stomatitis, mouth sores. Have diabetes

my mom is on acyclovir ( Valtrex) and zeptrigen
. She was diagnosed with Herpetic gingivo stomatitis ,has mouth sores and has spread into ears and face... is it ok to give food supplements containing Vit A,B,C,D, E , also my food supplement has 18 amino acids, zinc, 12 whole fruit blend, 12 whole vegetable blend and containing 16,000 phytonutrients... She is diabetic.... sores on the mouth prevented her from taking sold foods that is why she is now on soft diabetic diet but oatmeals and porridge..my question is : does giving of food supplements affect her medication coz i believe that she has to have proper nutrition while on these drugs....the doctor advised to stop giving her food supplements...also could taking of porridge possibly cause elevation of blood sugar?

Tue, 19 Nov 2013
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for asking the query,

The vitamin suplements contains antioxidants which needed for proper immune system prevent superinfections increases iron absorption.
Part of the enzyme needed for metabolism and nerve function.
Avoid spicy junky foodstuffs.
Follow the instructions given to you properly.
Maintain a good oral hygiene.
Take lukewarm saline rinses.

Hope this helps out,

Regards..