Taking Abilify, Topamax, Clonazepam, Cymbalta for manic episodes. Want energy for normal life

I take2- 5 mg of abilify every night. For the past three weeks. I have come down from a month and a half of manic episode. I am doing better to some degree. I am back to being to tired and have to rest in between tasks and resting In the afternoon. This is not a life for me. I take topamax 4-25mg morning and night, 1-0.5mg clanazapam at bedtime, and 1-90mg cymbalta at supper. I take medication for cholesterol and blood pressure and medication for sleeping, zopiclone 1-7.5mg bedtime. I want energy to carry on anormal life. Right now I feel I am slipping back to my old self of sit and do a task and sit and wait for the energy to come back.

Mon, 19 Aug 2013