Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Taken homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation. What to do?

dear dr. I m 25years old boy, it s about 8/9 years suffering fro sexual disorder, i never had sex,a few months ago i was with my girl friend, i ejaculated after she seated on me over clothe without any direct contact with skin. it happens all the times we are togather so i m very worried about my sexual life, my penis is soft (a little strong), my penis skin is very sensitive, always ejaculating by getting skin touch and i think it s not enough to penetrate in vagina , what i have to do? please help me for this issue. (I tried some homeopathic medicine but didn t help me). i have same situation.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
At your age, such things are common especially if the sexual feel is high.
You need to learn the art of sex to get over it. Medicines cant do much.
Being together over a period of time can give an answer.
If the stiffness is little less, erection enhancing medicines can be given to boost your confidence.
Wishing you good sexual life and health
Answered: Fri, 30 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor