Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Taken Fluonzol for fungal infection in penis. Itching and smegma deposition. What can be done?

i only had sex with my fiance and she also had sex with me only but she was having white discharge problem because of which i also have suffered with fungal infection with itching under foreskin and deposition of lots smegma very frequently, i showed a BAMS Dr about this and he gave me some tablets like fluonzol and etc. after which the itching is gone but still smegma appears a day after washing with soap so what can be done to cure this smegma deposition which is quite frequent like never before i had this infection????
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Deposition of smegma under fore skin is normal due to secretion.
But it should be removed daily.
Make a habit of cleaning smegma by averting foreskin of glans daily while taking bath.
Deposition of smegma if not cleaned might give infection called Belano-prosthitis and it can spread to your partner as well.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor