Taken Ayurvedic medicine for hair loss. Does poor liver function cause hair loss?

Hello Doctor, i m a 20 year old boy.and i suffered from hairloss .i took ayurvedic medicine for two months and it helped a lot.but the doctor says that i will always have to care for my liver as that is the reason for my hairloss... now, i m not having hairfall, but regrowth is less my hairs are not as dense as they were before...the doctor says that keep your liver healthy and clean then the hairs will become dense slowly in 3-4 months.so what should i do now...should i take himalaya liv.52 to make my liver healthy as the liver is the key for healthier hair...please help. and also tell me is it true that poor functioning liveer gives birth to higher level of dht and causes hairloss...please CLEAR MY DOUBTS... Thank you.
Wed, 2 Jan 2013
hello dear liver synthesises proteins, so it is required for proper functoining of any part of body. but if there is some problem in liver u should have some other problems also. why only hair problem ? if u r fine with ayurvedic medication, u may continue. but i wont suggest u to take any supplements to make ur liver healthy. it can take care of itself :) hope i answered ur question. thank u