Tailbone is more curve than normal, and i am having pain in my butt

Hello Doctor , Im Ani. im 19 yrs old male. i have more pain in my butt. im cricket player so im playing in sun therefore i think there is no lack of vitamins . i shown my x-ray to my doctor then he told me your tailbone curve is more than normal and he gave me estoshine tablets. after few days it start continue paining.is there any resources for it. My gym trainer suggested me to take sandocal 500 (calsium). so is it good for me?
Mon, 27 Jun 2011