Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

TB patient. Ca I be suggested vegetarian diet plan?

good morning sir, please give me the actually vegetarian diet plan for pulmo TB PATAIENT AG 22 HAVE NO HABIT drsachindharmadhikari @ WWW.WWWW.WW yours dr. sachin dharmadhikari akola
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. the diet for TB patients should direct towards building up general health resistance leading to the
recovery of the tissues. prefer wheat than rice. Break fast you can prefer poori or parota. with dal mixed curries. suppliment
with sprouts.
Lunch daily green leafy vegetables pulses along with preffered vegetables. Dinner you can prefer easily digestible food like
rice pulses vegetables coocked with less oil. raw slices of onion vegetables as salad.
If cough is extensive avoid fruits and juices. if no cough can take fruits and juices as frequently as possible. if no no
objection give egg daily. thank you.
Answered: Sun, 29 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor