Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Symptoms of ovarian cancer. Tired,pelvic pressure, irregular bleeding,constipation. Problems due to fibroids?

Hi, I have symptoms of ovarian cancer and an elevated CA125 of 129. I do have a fibroid which I know can cause elevated CA125 levels. I'm very tired, have pelvic pressure, indigestion, irregular bleeding, constipation etc...I am awaiting CT scan results. Could these symptoms and CA125 level be due to fibroids. I do have ulcerative colitis but its not active at the moment. I also had a UTI when the blood test was taken. Thanks, Kim
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
All the symptoms you describe can be due to fibroids most definitely.
CA 125 also can be elevated by fibroids.
Hence, the judgement depends on your imaging results.
Please wait till you have the ultrasound / CT scan results, as that will confirm your diagnosis.
Do not worry till then.
All the best.
Answered: Tue, 8 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor