Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
196 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    Symptoms of numbness, muscle cramps. Had neuropothy. Could I have MS?

I am a 39 yo female with no significant medical issues. The last 8 months I have had neuropothy and pain starting in my feet and going to my hands. My tounge, lips and chin are numb now moving up my jaw line. My scalp is tingely and feels wet at times and at times if feel as if something cold and wet is dripping down my chin. I have muscle cramps in my legs, hands and shoulders. I am now having trouble swallowing , I woke up in the middle of the night panicked because my throat felt like it was swollen shut and I could not swallow. Could I have ms?
Mon, 2 Sep 2013
Report Abuse
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of Guillain-Barré syndrome;an auti immune disease.

is a problem with your nervous system. It causes muscle weakness, loss of reflexes, and numbness or tingling in your arms, legs, face, and other parts of your bod

treatment plan;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints .
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints. or mail me at
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you     

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My doctors thinks I might have MS because of these symptoms: muscle cramps in legs and arms, loss of balance, muscle weakness in arms and legs,...

Recent questions on  Paresthesia

doctor1 MD

Chronic Pain For years i ve had a dull, achy, throbbing pain that used to originate where my thigh and crotch meet, right by the socket, and under...

doctor1 MD

My son has just returned to college via a 4-5 hour flight and his left lower leg from the knee down (including foot) has been numb with a...

doctor1 MD

I ovulated a week late due to stress. My period was two weeks after that. I started to get tingling sensations in my nipples and I am convinced...

doctor1 MD

I have a tingling and numbness in my left arm and hand, which caused me to go to the ER. After having blood tests and X-ray I was send home ok. I...

doctor1 MD

I had a pontine stoke 5weeks ago down my right side canwalk and talk and feel but have severe pins and needles in right hand and foot and numbness...

doctor1 MD

Hi, earlier i had a buzzing sensation my right chest. what was that? the buzzing came more than 5 times. when it buzz its also radiates my left...

doctor1 MD

Systematic Skin Respomse test for small fibre neuropathy. Hello I am recently trying to get the diagnosis of my paresthesia problem and my Doctor...