• question-icon

Symptoms of numbness, muscle cramps. Had neuropothy. Could I have MS?

I am a 39 yo female with no significant medical issues. The last 8 months I have had neuropothy and pain starting in my feet and going to my hands. My tounge, lips and chin are numb now moving up my jaw line. My scalp is tingely and feels wet at times and at times if feel as if something cold and wet is dripping down my chin. I have muscle cramps in my legs, hands and shoulders. I am now having trouble swallowing , I woke up in the middle of the night panicked because my throat felt like it was swollen shut and I could not swallow. Could I have ms?
Mon, 2 Sep 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of Guillain-Barré syndrome;an auti immune disease.

is a problem with your nervous system. It causes muscle weakness, loss of reflexes, and numbness or tingling in your arms, legs, face, and other parts of your bod

treatment plan;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints .
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints. or mail me at drravib4u@yahoo.co.in
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you