Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Symptoms of dizziness and pressure on left side. Scan showed small pulmonary nodule on right lung. Cause for fluid in ear?

Hello, i have been having numerous symptoms starting with dizziness . Next my left side was bothering not hurting but felt pressure. decided to go to the hospital and they ran blood tests, EKG , and cat scan to look at my liver . Have another scan on Thursday because although they didn t find anything abnormal with tests, they found a small pulmonary nodule on my right lung .. now the dizziness is gone, but when i swallow both ears are popping and the past two mornings i felt inside my left ear to find a Tiny amount of clear fluid....... any clue.... Also panic attacks everyday because I am so scared somethings wrong
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM
There are various causes of single pulmonary nodule.
Differential diagnosis varies with age. You need proper examination and history taking. Nodule may be infective, immunological, tumour etc. You need follow up for nodule.
So,better you consult your pulmonologist.
For your ear problem, get examined by ENT specialist to exclude any pathology. Without auroscopy,it is difficult to say anything.
Get well soon.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor