Symptoms of abdominal aortic aneurysm?

Adult (32) white female; normal weight; normal BP (last time I was checked); semi-active (swim when I can get to the gym):
How do you know when it's time to see a vascular surgeon over a concern that you may have an abdominal aortic aneurysm?
My (paternal) grandmother had a cerebral (word choice?) aneurysm in her mid-forties and there is a history of heart disease on that side (my father, my father's father, etc). A (second?; maternal) cousin had an aortic aneurysm (not sure where). I have no pain, just a transient pulsating feeling in my upper abdomen (epigastric-to-umbilical region - moreso epigastric, though) from time to time (e.g., primarily during times of mild stress or after eating).
I have recently had one or two episodes of numbness in my right leg lately but I'm not sure if that has more to do with the fact that I do a lot of sitting (at work, commute to and from work, etc).
I've noticed an increase in 'heart flutters' - for example, sometimes when I wake up in the morning but before I get out of bed. Not sure if that's related. Could be related to caffeine. I've gotten them as far back as I can remember.
When swimming, there are times where I feel like I have heart flutters as well. It makes me uncomfortable enough to take a break. Typically while doing breast stroke (as apposed to freestyle for some reason).
I'm not even sure why I'm so concerned. I guess maybe it is because I had a recent episode of nausea brought on by the feeling that I might pass out. I am NOT pregnant. In fact, I thought it might somehow be related to constipation. Turns out I was not constipated either. It was a peculiar feeling and not the first time I've experienced it. Seemingly, it came out of 'nowhere' - as opposed to something I might have eaten.
I don't know. I figured I'd give this a shot.
Thanks for you time.
Mon, 25 Aug 2014