Symptoms of Tachycardia, shortness of breath, chest pain, tremors, blurred vision. Possibility of POTS syndrome. On heart monitor

I have a 16 year old daughter, who has been sick for 8 months. We have seen so many Dr's, at this time they have her on a 30 day heart monitor. there thinking maybe she has pots syndrome. symptoms are Tachycardia,weakness,shortness of breath, chest pain, tremors.blurred vision.migraines,blood pooling in limb, chills. low back pain, noise sensitivity , muscle pain, any ideas? We would greatly appreciate it,
Wed, 13 Nov 2013