Symptoms of STD

I think my girlfriend gave me an STD. Im going to the doc to get it checked out but i cant stop thinking about it. I have like red marks on the head of my deek and a few right below. Not blisters but it sorta drys over. IDK they tend to go away but come back. Im freakin out here so any answers would be great thank you
Mon, 7 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

You need some tests like VDRL and scrap test over the area and medicines immediately. So contact the Doctor as fast as you can. Do not worry if you take timely medicines it is easily curable.