Symptoms include loose fluffy stools, fatigue dizziness and increased appetite

Symptoms include loose fluffy stools, fatigue dizziness and increased appetite even after I've had a large meal I'm extremely hungry again with two hours, I also have pain in sternum/breastbone while lying down and when waking up in the morning which also includes a congested chest and mucus.

Last year while abroad I fell ill with typhoid fever which returned two or three times while I was still abroad and I was treated with antibiotics, since than my health has not been the same I've been having gastroenterology problems and I've been ironically diagnosed with IBS, ACID REFLUX, LACTOSE INTOLERANT GLUTUN INTOLERANT etc etc by the doctors here I've spent thousands of pounds but to no avail my freinds and family said I'm being ripped off and should return back home to get proper and reliable treatment.
Fri, 26 Oct 2018