Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Swollen vagina, yellow discharge, painful. How to deal with this?

What do I do? I haven t been able to have sex for the last 2 weeks. Since Monday my Virginia, clit, the outside of my pussy and bum are swollen. There is a whitey, yellowish, Trish, sometimes cloudy substance which Poor s out of my pussy whole and its making the rest of my pussy stick to my pussy lips . It burns when standing, sitting, laying, I cant get comfortable. How can I deal with this pain? If I went hospital and asked for crutches do U think ill be able to get the? Also I can t be on my legs for too long now as my legs go week. help me what advice can U give me?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
This is called Bartolin abscess and is generally painful ,and,thus,usually requires incision and drainage.
Home remedies can be used:
Sitz bath 2-3 times a day
Antibiotics with broad spectrum plus metronidazole for 7 days
If the symptoms do not facilitated you should go to doctor.
Take care of your self
Answered: Mon, 16 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor