Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Swollen tummy, pain on passing urine post abdominal hysterectomy. How long will it to recover?

I had a hysterectomy on June 26, how long will it take for my tummy not to be swollen and how long after surgery do I need to wait before I can tan. And is it normal for my insides to hurt when I use rest room? I had abdominal hysterectomy n how long does it take for the pain to go away? My ovaries were left in what s holding them. Thank you. Lisa Jones
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM"
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I could say that as long as the hysterectomy surgery is concern the post surgical healing comes around in couple of weeks and no need to worry about this, the time period some times takes little more time, but this is happens so then you need to see the surgeon, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Sun, 22 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor