Swollen tonsil, sore throat, cough, plugged ears, swollen gland. Cure for symptoms?

About six weeks ago I had a swollen tonsils and sore throat and cough and cold. The only symptom I still have is one tonsils swollen a little bit on the left side and my left ear feels plugged and the gland under my jaw/ear bone on the left side also feels slightly swollen. I feel like my ear needs to pop but it won't and I feel like I have a strange sensation on and off in my neck on the left side perhaps associated with my ear and tonsil?
Wed, 9 Oct 2013