Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Swollen testicles, semen brownish when ejaculated. How to cure this naturally ?

sir or miss.. kid you not, my dog leaped from the floor onto my bed directly onto my testicles, not once but twice within two days.. my testicle increased in size for a little over four days, i was sore, but no bleeding in urine , and i wasnt able to ejaculate.. that was just fear of damaging anything further.. after testicle returned to normal size and soreness went away, problem now is when i ejaculate, my semen is brownish,, and ive ready that can be do to prostate bleeding.. what do i do, and how can i relieve this naturally, or am i forced to see a doctor.. by the way.. no i dont have medical insurance.. kinda worried.. please help??
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your querry.
This isnt something to be ignored. It can be sign of urogenital bleeding,testicel damage or infection. YOu should visit doctor definitely and have further tests and antibiotic treatment perhaps. It want solve spontaneously and before treatment you should find the exact cause.Till that, dont have sexual intercourse and dont masturbate. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sat, 4 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor