Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Swollen testicle, fluid like lump found, not painful, sensitive. What could be this?

Hello, Recently I have noticed that my right testicle has been a little bit swollen and upon self examination I seem to notice that there seems to be a small fluid like lump on the testicle itself which is not painful but sensative when pinched with the fingers any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! From your history, it seems that you have got a small hydrocele possibly due to inflammation of the testis along with epididymis. This can occur due to un noticed trivial trauma of the testis, or due to any infection may be along with a UTI. Now that the inflammation might have subsided, some fluid might have got accumulated as an after effect of the inflammation. It may get subsided with some anti inflammatory and antibiotics drugs. However, if it does not, and goes on increasing in size, then you may have to consult a surgeon who may advise you a surgery which will relieve you of the condition. Wishing you an early recovery.
Answered: Tue, 28 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor