Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Swollen pimply rash under armpits and behind knees. Taking benadry orally. Anti-itch lotion and powder worked for a while. Permanent treatment?

I have a swollen, pimply rash under my armpits and behind my knees. It started under just one arm and within two days had spread to the rest. Any ballpark ideas of what it is and how maight I treat it. Currently I am taking bendryl orally and topically using a couple of different options. One was a anti- itch lotion that helped with the itch but made the area swampy and the other was a powder but it only worked for short time.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  525
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.the rash u are mentioning is only irritant dermatitis due to excessive can be cured by antibiotics antihistamines and calmine lotion in the morning and flucort cream in the night
Answered: Mon, 19 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor