Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Swollen penis. Done STD tests. What is this swelling, how to get relief?

hi sir i have intercouse without protection, after two days i have do mastubating, then i ahve found my penis swollen. then after one day its came normmally. after 15 days i have went intercourse agian, it was araised same problem, i have consult doctor and he tested for stds its came negative. why penis upper skin is swelling till now. i did not get relief please
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Srinu,

You have already consulted a doctor, got a STD screening done which came back negative.

The only possible reason I can think of is a swelling due to friction or overuse. Try to abstain from sexual intercourse or masturbation for some time until the swelling subsides.

Do not apply any ointment or cream on the affected area. Use only lukewarm water for bathing.

Get well soon.

Answered: Thu, 5 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor