Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Swollen mons pubis, had done rigorous work out. Could that be the cause or something serious?

My mons pubis is swollen. It s soft but not tender to touch and is not red. The only thing I did differently before the problem occurred was that I worked out for 2 hours and overdid it because I was very sore for the next 3 days. Could this all be related or should I be worried about something serious? And what can I do to reduce the swelling?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  368
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Usually vigorous exercise does not cause any swelling or soreness in the mons pubis area unless there was a direct injury to that area.
A visit to a gynecologist will solve your problems as the doctor will be able to tell if there is a swelling or not, if so what kind of swelling it is.
Unless examination is done its difficult to assess the type of swelling and decide the treatment.
Hope you find my answer helpful
Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor