Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Swollen lymph nodes under arms, pain in arm and shoulder, cyst in upper side of breast. Suggestion?

hi, I feel like having a swollen lymph nodes in my right arm and my right underarm is also swollen sometimes i feel a pain in my right arm and shoulder . I have a cyst in my right breast in the upperwall of the chest for which i have been suggested to have a tablet for 3 months... plz suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  3834
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
The cyst in the breast, with out the lymph glands and pain may be safe, and can try the medicines.
Because there is pain, it is better to have thorough examination . So i advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to have mammogram, biopsy etc to exclude the malignancy.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor