Swollen lymph glands on both sides after dental implant surgery. X-ray, blood test were normal. What to do?

I have swollen lymph glands on both sides after dental implants surgery that was done 4 weeks ago. I'm not sure if this is result of the surgery. My dentist did X-Ray and told me that all looks good. During surgery it was 2 teeth extraction done with 2 bone grafts and also 2 implants.Yesterday I did blood test. All looks normal.

I have no other symptoms except of huge enlarged glands under my chin. They appeared overnight 2 days ago and not going away. I'm a new mom and nursing a baby. Could you please tell me know what to do next?

Tue, 10 Dec 2013