Swollen labia and vulva, fever, green discharge, burning urination. Taking Tylenol. Diagnosis?

Sudden onset of swollen labia & vulva . Intermittent fever for past two days. Seeping of clear as well as some green/grey liquid. Extreme burning during urination . Raw & sore between thigh skin & vulva, as well as between vagina and anus. I ve been taking Tylenol 3 to manage pain, but it s barely helping. Planned Parenthood isn t available for 3 days. Is it possible to get any diagnosis and/or relief OTC until then?
Wed, 13 Mar 2013