Swollen gums with bruise after teeth extraction. Have braces. What can be done?

I just got braces maybe a week already. Before having the braces I have 2 extractions. After the extraction, my gums are really swollen and bruised. A week before putting my braces i got another tooth extraxtion for the last time, before putting the braces the gum of that extracted tooth was sort of healed but when i got my braces,after a day there is a small protruding gum on the space where my tootg was exrracted. It is not painful though but it kind of bothersome to see and touch. What should I do?
Thu, 2 May 2013