Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Swollen groin, stomach ache. Taking medication for collapsed lung. What food to give?

hi my boyfreind is in great pain with hes stomache but also has an enlarged groin noed hes on heavy medication due to a colapesd lung is there any chance certon foods could cause hes stomach pain he gets loads of acid and wen he has had test done hes stomach showed up and then the irritated noed he has been very very pooley of late and the hospital is at a loss ,and if food could be causing it wat do i feed him ? he also needs an operation on hes intercostle nerve and the other hospital said with the hight amount of morphien hes on they carnt do it x
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi and welcome to HCM,

I have gone through your question. To reduce acidity you can add vegetables like cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, green beans, mushroom, peas, pumpkin. Also fruits like apricot, Apple, Banana, Blackberries, grape, strawberries, tropical fruits can be taken. Avoid junk foods, acidifying grains and animal protein which causes acidity. Nothing to worry. Intercostle nerve operation can be done as per doctor's recommendation.

Wish you speedy recovery

Thank you

Answered: Sun, 5 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor