Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Swollen glands, skin raw and burning, bad eczema. Allergic to chocolate, sweet tea. How to cure?

About 2yrs ago my cousin had swollen glands & her skin start turning raw & burning like she had hot water or grease thrown on her. She has a bad case of eczema & is very allergic to chocolate. Last time this happened she haf a lil bit of chocolate & sweet tea, now she hasn t had any chocolate but she said she had some tea. Now this isn t the first time she s had tea since then. The doctors couldn t determine a cause because they had never seen anything like that before. Please any info on these symptoms will be gladly appreciated. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
GEt you blood erum tested for food specific antibodies like milk wheat potato nuts rice egg
go for desensitisaton therapy for food allergis
according to result
this is newewest rx for foods
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor