Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Swollen glands in the mouth after teeth extraction. Difficulty in swallowing, ear pain

I think I cut the inner part of my gum, two weeks ago I jad two teeth removed on my upper jaw on either side and now my wisdom teeth are coming through. All this has cause swollen glands and I cant swallow or close my mouth or even eat. Its painful and i cant sleep with these earaches and pains. Im not sure if the cut is just a cut though.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that there is infection on extracted teeth and spreading to gums causing gingivitis.
This infection caused infected swollen lymph nodesgiving this problem.
Consult dentist and get examined.
One course of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines will give you total relief.
Do Listerine gargles.
Keep oral hygiene clean.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor