Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Swollen flap of skin on vaginal area, increasing in size causing difficulty in walking. How can I remove this?

i have a swollen flap of skin (which i heard can get removed if infected or unwanted) in my vaginal area it has grown twice the size as it should be, is now the time to remove this flap? It is difficult to walk due to rubbing and irritation i was on a antibiotic not to long a go would that have caused this? need help fast!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..rawislove.. Do not try to remove the skin flap by your own.., do not manipulate with hand or fingers it will lead to secondary infection.... consult a gynecologist, they will excise it by giving local anesthesia... until then do not have sexual activity and wear loose under garments...

Take care..
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor