Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Swollen clitoris. Symptoms of yeast infection. Is it herpes? Is it bladder infection?

hi there. i have for the last 2 years have had alot of vaginal problems. Symptoms are exactly that of a yeast infection , except that i also have cracking or tears above my clitorus, and my clitorus becomes very swollen and sensitive. I have had every STI test possible ,have seen numerous doctors, have even been checked to see if i have the herpes virus, which i dont. I also do not have a yeast infection or a bladder infection . Every doctor i see sais i don t know it is probably a hormone change because it seems to happen around the time of my period. But no one has any answers to help it stop. I do not shave, or use any soap down there so it is not a reaction. I have been using the same laundry soap all my life. (tide) I have not boughten any new underwear or new clothes. As i said this has been going on off and on for about 2 years. No one seems to be able to help me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Candid vaginal tabs to be inserted daily 1 to the vagina for 1 month along with Norethistorone 5 mg tab.1 per a day from 15-25 th day of menstrual cycle for 3 months and candiderm ointment to be applied over the clitoris,may help you get relief.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor