Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Swollen bump under eye, looking like a pimple, whitehead. Can I use eye drops for pain?

I think I might have a bug bite underneath my eyes, and they are swollen (very bumpy - sort of look like a pimple or a whitehead); however, they are no longer itchy though. When I first glance at my eyes, they look like I have eye bags or so. Shall I use specific eye drops such as visine to remedy the pain? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear pinkston..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Insect bite called irritant dermatitis..,
So follow....,
Calamine lotion morning time application..,
night times...apply Momentasome cream..,
Tab Levocetrizine 10 mg daily for 7 days..,
Tab Betamethasone 0.1 mg daily morning time for 7days..,
Tab Ofloxacin 200 mg 2 times daioy for 3 days..,

Answered: Tue, 24 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor