Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Swollen belly on left side, large lump across left side and heart burn. Cause?

Hi i have a rather swollen belly on the left side near belly button it is at least 2/3 inches bigger than the right side and there is also a rather large lump its very hard all across the left side and is also hanging lower than the right side. I have also had heartburn and indigestion all day aswell as a feelimg of pressure around the lump and under my left rib cage really not sure what to do
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
This is significant sign and you need to visit doctor as soon as you can. It must be evaluated by ultrasounds or CT scan and see is it abdominal mass, hernia or something third. You shouldnt ignore this and really need to see doctor and right diagnosis and treatment must be started.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor