Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Swllen armpit area, sore around breast area, advised blood test and scan. Cancer?

I have a swollen armpit area and I have been having pains almost pins and needles done my arm of and on. It also verys sore around my whole breast area and up into my collar bone area. My verys weird under my skin. I went and seen a doctor on Tues and she said that my lymhnodes are not swollen but it she is sending me for an unltrsound of that area plus having bloodwork done and a stress test. I m just quite upset and think that it might be cancer .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM!
Your breast seems to be having infection rather than cancer.soreness in breast area is a symptom associated with mastitis or breast abscess .you must get an ultrasound and blood tests done.dont be upset relax ,let the USG and blood test results come.take care!

Answered: Thu, 5 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor