Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Swelling on the pubic area with pus, seems to be getting bigger. What could it be?

I have a area on my pubic are that is the size of a dime! It's red swollen n looks like I burned myself w the puss underneath the skin! It's not on my vagina it's high up on the pubic area! Like and inch under my stomach I've never had something like this before but it's getting bigger! It just started out red and now it had the white puss on top
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having ingrowing hair follicle infection on the part.
It might be forming abscess.
Consult your doctor.
With one course of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines you will be alright.
ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor